Vancouver 2018 Conference

8th Annual Conference (May 11-12, 2018)
Vancouver, British Columbia
Conference Theme: Innovations and Advances in CBT

We are happy to share that CACBT's 8th Annual Conference will be held in Vancouver, British Columbia in May 11-12, 2018. We hope you will be able to join us. We have great speakers lined up and more information will be posted in the days to come. Please check back regularly on our website to obtain updated information.  


View 2018 CACBT - Vancouver flyer

Final conference program - coming soon



Registration Now Open:  REGISTER NOW

Symposium Submission Deadline: January 31, 2018 
  • Notice of Acceptance - February 18, 2018

Poster Submission Deadline: February 28, 2018
  • Notice of Acceptance - March 15, 2018

Poster Award Submission Deadline: February 28, 2018

CONFERENCE registration opening soon



CACBT-ACTCC is now accepting submissions for posters and symposia (focusing either on research or clinical work) for our upcoming conference in Vancouver, B.C., on May 11-12, 2018.

  • Symposium and Oral Submissions are due by Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at 5:00 pm, Pacific Time
  • Posters are due by Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 5:00 pm, Pacific Time

---> POSTER INFORMATION and POSTER SIZES (English and French)

Do you have additional questions? Please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's):

Updated on: Oct. 8/17


Attention students and supervisors! We’re pleased to announce that CACBT will be awarding two $500 Student Travel Awards for student members attending the 2018 conference in Vancouver. Full-time students from health-related disciplines who submit a poster or symposium talk for presentation at the conference will be eligible to apply. The deadline for applications is Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 5:00 pm, Pacific Time

Updated on: Oct. 8/17


Room blocks have been reserved exclusively for CACBT-ACTCC attendees at Delta Hotels Vancouver Downtown Suites ($289-CAD/night plus applicable tax). The group rate is only available until April 19, 2018. Reserve today to ensure you receive this special rate as the prices will go up after the deadline and room availability is limited.

Note: After April 19, the group rate may be available by contacting the hotel directly. The ‘CACBT 2018 Conference’ group block pricing is subject to availability and may not be honoured after the April 19th deadline. 


Learn more about things to do, places to visit and things to see in Vancouver, British Columbia


International visitors to Canada (not US citizens or US permanent residents) must carry a valid passport and, if required, a visa.  Visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website for a complete listing of countries whose citizens require visas to enter Canada.

For visitors from the United Kingdom

British Citizens don’t usually need a visa to visit Canada for short periods, but you’ll need to get an Electronic Travel Authorisation before you travel (see below). If you have a different type of British nationality or intend to travel for a longer period, check entry requirements with the Canadian High Commission. When you arrive you will need to be able to show that you have enough funds available to support yourself during your stay, even if you’re staying with family and friends.

If you have any doubts about whether you’re eligible to enter Canada (eg if you have a criminal record or have been arrested even if it did not result in a conviction), or about visa matters generally, contact the Canadian High Commission before you travel.

Some unauthorised websites charge for submitting visa applications. These websites are not endorsed by or associated with the Canadian government. Be wary of such sites and businesses, particularly those that seek additional fees.

Electronic Travel Authorisation (eTA)
Visitors travelling to Canada by air are now expected to get an electronic travel authorisation (eTA) to enter Canada.

If you’re visiting Canada you’ll need an eTA to board your flight unless you’re otherwise exempted (for example, if you have a valid Canadian visa or a permanent resident card). If you have British-Canadian dual nationality you won’t be able to apply for an eTA and you’ll need to present a valid Canadian passport to board your flight to Canada.

If you’re travelling by land or sea, you won’t need an eTA when you enter Canada. However, you must travel with acceptable travel documents and identification.

For more information about the eTA system, and to apply online, visit the official Canadian government website.


For information regarding exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Maureen Whittal, 2018 Conference Chair.

View Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities

Updated on: Oct 27, 2017